Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This Crazy Dream

(...yes, I realize I haven't posted for goodness knows how long. However, I will address all the delays and such in the future, fingers crossed on that not being a future too far in the, well, future.)

I'm at the Girl's place. (Or was at the time of this writing.) And last night, with no doubt a large dose coming early this morning, I had one hell of a dream. And it starts out with 4 naked asians.

Four naked Asians

I suppose it is somewhat sensical to mention that these Asians were male. It seems relevant to the story slash dream.

Anywho.

I walk into a room of four, naked, male, dancing Asians. They appear to be having a grand ole time.

I decide to join them. However, my view of the dangling, dancing, naked bits is obscured due to the rather genteel camera angle of my dream. I never knew I could censor myself so much as in this dream.

Then about 10 other fellows decide to join us.

And decide to get naked.

And dance.

I decide to join them. Yet in disrobing, I...well...I find my clothes layered.

As in, I have on about 10 shirts, 20 pairs of boxers, and 5 jeans.

Needless to say, it takes forever to strip - which astonishes me in the dream since I was quite convinced that I was still clad in my skimpyish (comparatively) shorts and a t-shirt from the previous day's activities.

However, I did eventually get naked.

And revelled in the glory of that wind 'twixt the nethers given by great cavaults of dancing.




...cheers.

4 comments:

Lita said...

*burries her face in her arms, shaking from horror and laughter*

why do you do these things, m'love, why?

Andrew Stirling MacDonald said...

I was SO SURE that the story was going to end with you waking up naked and dancing in the kitchen in front of the whole family.

Lita said...

gosh, that would have been funny......but don't you think i would have told you about it already?

jon said...

Did you mentally pick Asian males because you would appear a God to them by the time you disrobbed? Just curious.