Saturday, October 01, 2005

The greatest snack....Ever

When I was younger, my father used to call me a Carebear. Though I bore not much of a resemblance to those cute, fuzzy, evil-fighting creatures, by wearing red galoshes and a blue headband I became the embodiment of Disney goodness to him. Suffice to say, I was an odd child. I'm only now reclaiming my oddity after awkward years of normalcy. In this journey of rediscovery a vital part of my childhood has finally come back. Apples and peanut butter! Yes, my friends, perhaps the greatest thing to have ever touched my lips (apart from my beautiful woman, of course) is a slice of apple laced and lathered with creamy peanut butter. Joy and heaven on earth! Not only does this hedonistic combination deliver an orgasmic explosion into one's mouth, you get to play with a knife to cut the apple! And knives are just freakin' cool The wet flesh of the apple that turns to sticky juice, amazing sight to see. To celebrate the immortal wisdom of Joey..."what's not to like? peanut butter? goooood. apples? gooood. peanut butter and apples? goooood!"

The foot guy informed me yesterday that I have already passed the point of needing any special walking boot or the like. So I have an appointment in November, 5 weeks from now to make sure everything has healed properly. Good news, but it is hard to fathom not running for another 5 weeks. Damion, I used to trip on air. So, yes, I am a clumsy shit : )

I hate pecans. $%#$%

"After all, what's love without a violin playing goat?"

3 comments:

qta said...

i love you, you care bear you :)

Lita said...

the longer i know you, the cuter you get and the weirder you get.

Randy Wylde said...

Somebody say food? Somebody say Peanut BUTTER?!?!

Nice blog - I'm enjoying it!