Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happy Welsh Trails, Erin!

I would give you some delightfully snarky welcome of good greeting in Welsh, but then you'd just correct my pronunciation. *sigh*

Just for you:

"There, there Mr. Tumnus, it's all right."

"But Lucy, I'm a horrible fawn!"

"What could you have done, Mr. Tumnus?"

"It's not what I have done or even will do. It's what I'm doing."

"What are you doing, Mr. Tumnus."

"I'm kidnapping you, Lucy. The White Witch commanded it."

"Like bloody hell you are! You goat flippin' bastard, touch me and I'll rip out those cute little horns of yours. All this airy fairy fawn shit. You're a goat, and a bastard at that. You...you....goat bastard!"

"But Lucy..."

"No! I'm fed up of everyone telling me what to do. Peter wants me to do this. Susan wants me to do that. And now this frigid bitch wants me for some perverted icicle fantasy."

"Lucy...Lucy, there's still time to get away."

"No, Mr. Tumnus, there's no time to get away."

"But...why? Why can't we leave right now?"

"Oh, my dear Mr. Tumnus. My dear friend. Because it's time now for me to EAT YOUR SOUL!"

*some 5 minutes later*

"Lord, all that fur."

No comments: