Monday, January 29, 2007

I Like Andrew

I have a friend who's a mountain of a man.

A mountain of love, musicoscity, snarkiness and ego.

Say hi, Andrew the Great.

"Mumble, mumble, grumble and bumble"

That's the Andrew I know and love.

I have decided upon a dedication of a new tab in my sidebar to Andrew. He has three freakin' blogs, so he deserves one lil' section to himself. And he's a big, jolly man. Big, jolly men deserve special considerations.

Especially when they not only have but record awesome, awesome dreams for us to enjoy.
Read part one of Andrew's dream here.

2 comments:

Andrew Stirling MacDonald said...

wow, I am so moved by this gesture that I added a whole new section to my blog as well, citing other blogs that rule. I put yours first. Thanks for everything, dude.

I am PS: said...

my pleasure, my man