Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Unstoppable Return

So, I haven't written in a long while.

Hell, I haven't written consistently in an even longer time.

Seems to be a horrible habit of mine. I start a great many things yet fail to finish quite a lot of them. Yet though quite absent, this blog is never far from my mind. In particular, what I have to say through it has been a consistent presence with me.

I'm ready to go again. And as I'm ready to go, reveining my desire to express myself through this blog - I decided to add some pretty colours. Black & blue - pretty doesn't quite begin to describe. Especially when the blue is the blue of my beloved University - the University of the people - the University of North Carolina. (Yeah, I so totally dig getting schooled every day at this place.)

So here comes my mind. I hope everyone finds it oh so very damn sexy.

No comments: