Monday, March 20, 2006

I, I Return

It is an incredibly surreal experience being back in the States. Actually, that itself is not so strange. The surreal nature of things rests in the understanding that the girl continues on without me. You see, I saw and, in a way, lived with the girl for a mere 5 days. And now I am away from that, yet she remains. It has been this way for the past 6 months and will continue for the next month and one half. 'tis as simple as saying, "I was with her and now I am not."

Sadness. Happiness. Impatience.

I miss her.

*waits for the collective "awwwwwwwww"*

I will post massive amounts of pictures forthwith. And I do promise at least one hell of a story. I have many, but this one in particular is...special.

I have a test tomorrow that will determine my graduation GPA. I still have not heard from Virginia, Vanderbilt, and UNC. My mother is now in England with my father for some brief frivolity. The girl is killing me with her lack of presence. And I have a cold.

I have a freakin' cold.

1 comment:

qta said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Feel better soon PS