Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Blood Eagle?" Yes, Please!

I am thrilled to announce that the final of the "Cambridge Friends" - ala the "Super Friends" or the "Pound Puppies" - has whored himself out to the blogosphere! Yes, people, Andrew has come! Most especially satisfying is that now I will be able to catch up more often as...much to my shame...I suck at e-mail.

Andrew's new blog Getting Medieval is now gloriously linked for...well...the 6 people who read this here blog. Andrew, it's fantastic (I'm learning I'm susceptible to a great deal of hyperbole. There! I did it again!) to have you around. I hope we make up for lost time.

For Andrew and anyone else who excessively worries, fear not! I am not jumping on any bandwagon, steel or otherwise. I still cry little tears of blue & white for my ousted Colts. However, I recognize how good the Steelers team is and in the upcoming game, I favor them. And dude, who doesn't want to see Jerome Bettis win a Superbowl in his last game. That's gold, baby, gold!

No comments: