Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Tuesday!

On this, the day of silliness, I have this to say to the girl:



Darn tootin' right you'll do, darlin'. You'll do 10 ways to Sunday and I don't care if that doesn't make sense! You're my precious, glorious, frustrating, godly woman.

And since Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, here's the other people in my life that I love:

My mother, my father, my family in California, Wales, and Australia, and my friends in Kentucky, Cambridge and that little borough just north of it, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Perugia...*thinks*...and even some in South/North Carolina.

People, remember this and you shall live long and prosper:

2 comments:

Lita said...

thanks babe, you're the best! i love you.

qta said...

happy VD PS. Got your message... thanks man! Much love to you my brother!