Thursday, February 23, 2006

That's the Spot

What a cool picture:



'tis the hope and joy of every straight man: this face, contorted in pleasure of course, in response to the slightest touch.

Egotistical? Yes. Well, slightly. There has to be some egotism involved. We are rather selfish creatures.

Childish? Yes. "Me wanna give the best ewerytime!"

Still hoped for? Yes.

Although, I like to think that while most men seek such a face for their own gratification; I search for hers.

Congratulations to Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto - not just for their names, either. First American silver medal in ice dancing in 30 years, I'd say it's a rather big accomplishment. Even though I still don't get the difference between pairs skating and ice dancing. More expression? More freedom of movement?

Has anyone ever done the tango on ice? In an ice skating competition?

Now that, that I would be excited to see. (However, seeing Tia Carrera and Awrnold perform on ice I would not be so pumped for.

No comments: