Sunday, February 12, 2006

If It's Round, Can It Bounce?


Andrew, for you I have scoured my vast collection of pictures from our glorious summer in Cambridgeshire and found one superb shot of the "Round Church." Or the "Brass Rubbing Center." Or "" as it's called now. Really, I believe it has no name and is currently a breeding ground for hippies. This is perhaps why Erin so strategically arranged herself by 10 minutes from the place. I wonder if this is 10 minutes as the punt floats.

I found another site with some 70s-ish images here. I found this highly interesting if simply for the fact that I am always fascinated with pictures taken in the 70s or 80s.

I also performed a search using Yahoo! Images which yielded at least a few interior shots.

Yay for me helping!

Much fortune with all your research Andrew. I look forward to seeing accolades abound for exploring the architecture of early Christian churches. Are you going beyond the scope of copies or were copies as much the It thing then as combining celebrity couple's names is now?

No comments: