Saturday, February 04, 2006

Super Saturday

Is it weird that when I think of Super Saturday, I not only think of the Saturday before the Super Bowl but also Slalom? I think that's because the huge Slalom races are called the Super G. That's the only connection I can find between the two. And that was after a day of mulling it over and 2 seconds seriously searching my mind. Weird stuff man.

I'm about the close the lab I work at. It's strange, people never know what time the lab closes. Don't people check on these things? Perhaps not. I suppose I cannot expect people to freak out about knowing every little detail when going somewhere. Bastards.

Apparently listening to an I-pod more than 20 seconds a day seriously increases hearing loss. HAH!

I believe I'm here just out of guilt and shame after reading the glories of Andrew's blog. He's just so freakin' cool.

Viking bastard.

No comments: