Saturday, April 29, 2006

Now I Wait

The girl comes home on Sunday.

Very excellent.

The bad part? I sent my lovely girl a suprise present to occupy her time on the train to Rome and the following plane ride.

Did I send it in enough time? Oh, yes, I do believe so. However, I was silly enough to bank the thing getting there at least within the maximum amount of time they said the present would take to get there.

I do believe you can somewhat reliably bank on the United States Post Office.

European postal corriers? No chance in hell.

The sad thing is that what I sent is immensely important. Now I must bide my time and wait for it to be either forwarded to the girl or returned back to me. That's not the kind of shit I like to wait for.

These are pins and needles.

This is my ass.

Like long lost lovers, they come together with passion.

No comments: